Nauticus, a fintech and blockchain company from Melbourne has announced its plans to enter the crypto space by lancing an Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The launch of the ICO is the company’s first step in its dream plan of launching six crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
The company says that unlike other digital currencies, ICO backers and investors of Nauticus Coin will be allowed to immediately trade on the Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange. The crypto exchange is registered with Australian government regulator AUSTRAC and will be launch by mid-2018.
Nauticus says that this will be the first crypto exchange which will support hundreds digital currencies and six fiat currencies straight away immediately post its launch. The company further aims to expand this support to a total of 300 cryptocurrencies and 16 fiat currencies by the next year.
Nauticus wants to make this exchange as a one-stop solution to instantly transfer funds to anyone across the globe either in crypto or fiat transactions using the Nautilus wallet and mobile application. Nauticus claims that the crypto exchange will be able to process a million transactions every second at extremely low transactions costs of just 0.1%. Nauticus wants to make the process of crypto buying/selling absolutely seamless and hassle-free.
The Nauticus Coin (NTS) alone will power company’s six innovative solutions targeted at different types of users like individuals, businesses and government.
RoadMap of the Nauticus Projects
- Next year in 2019, Nauticus wants to establish a green blockchain mining center to provide faster and cheaper transactions to Nauticus users. The mining center will be powered by renewable energy keeping overall costs low thereby contributing to environment and society. A part of the revenue will be used for further expansion of operations and the remaining will be returned by local communities contributed towards health and education.
- In 2020, Nauticus will launch an eCommerce platform which will be a global marketplace for buyers and sellers. All the transactions will be underpinned by Nauticus Coins and will be done through Nautilus Exchange Wallet.
- In 2021, the company will launch a merchant payments platform with a comprehensive business solution with analytic support for enterprises and governments. The platform will support instant merchant fund clearance and will be integrated with global payment POS software, Big Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- By 2022, the company aims to be a global partner in Know Your Customer (KYC) for customer identification and verification using the blockchain technology. It will help customers to share their data with government or third-party businesses only upon their consent using biometric authorization.
- By 2023, the company will launch an ICO gateway and ledger system while allowing new ICO coins to be listed on the Nauticus Exchange.
ICO Details of Nautilus Coin (NTS)
The Nauticus Coin ICO will take place between March 31, 2018 to April 30, 2018. One can apply for the ICO straight away from its official website by completing the formalities and making payments through any of the available options like VISA, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, MasterCard and BitcoinCash.
Details of the project can be obtained through its official whitepaper.
|Start date:||18 – 03 – 2018 / 00 : 00 GMT|
|End of ICO:||18 – 05 – 2018 / 00 : 00 GMT|
|Total token supply:||2,500,000,000 NTS|
|Tokens supplied post ICO||NIL|
|Soft Cap:||$ 8,000,000.00 USD|
|ICO Target||$ 68,000,000.00 USD|
|Hard Cap:||$ 88,000,000.00 USD|